General conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed and viewable at the time of the order at the address (URL) donnacarolina.it owned by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl.
All product purchase contracts concluded through the donnacarolina.it website owned by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the supplier and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
The products purchased on donnacarolina.it are sold directly by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl with registered office in Vicolo Mascagni 1 - 30032 Fiesso d’Artico (VE), Tax Code and VAT number IT00423140276 registered in the Venice Company Register with no. 00423140276.
You can request any information through our assistance services by contacting Customer Service at the following email: email@example.com.
A- Subject of the online contract and its definition:
For the purposes of these general conditions of sale on this website, the following terms will have the following meaning:
- By "online" sales contract we mean the distance contract, that is the legal transaction having as object movable property and / or services stipulated between a supplier, by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl with registered office in Vicolo Mascagni 1 - 30032 Fiesso d ' Artico (VE), Tax Code and VAT number IT00423140276, and the Customer in the context of a remote sales system organized by the supplier who, for this contract, uses the remote communication technology called "Internet". All contracts, therefore, will be concluded directly through access by the final consumer to the donnacarolina.it website following the procedures indicated, who will conclude the contract for the purchase of the goods.
- By Customer we mean the natural or legal person who purchases goods and services from Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl.
- By products we mean all products and / or goods and / or services marketed by the Company on this website.
- By website we mean the set of web pages within donnacarolina.it.
- By order we mean the fulfillment by the Customer of all the operations indicated on the website aimed at purchasing the products as indicated on the website itself.
- "Order Confirmation" means the communication sent by the Supplier to the Customer following receipt of the order which is valid as acceptance of the contractual proposal and marks the completion of the online sales contract.
- Below are the conditions of sale that will remain effective until changed by the supplier. Any changes to the conditions of sale, which will always be possible also in relation to any regulatory changes, will be effective from the moment they are published on the website and will refer to sales made from that moment on.
B - Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
- The contract stipulated between Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl and the Customer must be considered concluded, and binding for both parties, with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl, which reserves the right, to its sole discretion, whether or not to accept the Customer's order. The order confirmation, even if only partial, will be sent by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl via an e-mail reply to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions published on the website at the time of the order.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
C - Methods of purchase, buyer's obligations and sales prices
- The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of donnacarolina.it at the time of placing the order as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the accompanying image may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color, size, accessory products shown in the figure.
- In the case of acceptance of the order, the email referred to in point B no.1 will contain the date of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl
- The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
- The Customer undertakes to communicate correct, truthful and complete data, in the procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and related further communications for him; the personal data and the e-mail address must be exclusively personal of the Customer and not of third parties; the supplier reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse. The customer elects domicile in the place indicated in the digital form. By entering their telephone numbers and e-mail address by the customer, the same consents to the supplier the use of these communication systems.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl undertakes to promptly notify the Customer by sending a communication by email to the address indicated by the Customer.
- All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website are expressed in euros and are to be considered inclusive of VAT and any other tax (unless otherwise indicated). The cost of transport is charged to the customer as better specified in the sub point. H. Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice.
D - Availability of products
- The Customer may purchase the products indicated on the donnacarolina.it website in the quantities available in stock. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders modify the availability of the product, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods. Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will inform the buyer whether or not said product will be available in the future and the expected time for procurement. In any case, the assignment and shipment of the goods are subject to the payment of the goods in accordance with the procedures established in point E.
E - Methods of payment
The payment of the goods can be made by advance payment by credit card through the "Paypal" service or through "Setefi” of Intesa San Paolo.
F - Price Payment and invoices
The prices are expressed in Euros (€) and include the Value Added Tax (VAT) in force for the respective product categories to which they belong.
The total price resulting at the end of the order does not include the shipping costs of any customs duties and / or additional taxes on the sale, necessary for importing the goods into foreign territory. Any additional charges for customs clearance will be borne exclusively by the recipient of the shipment.
The payment of the price must be made at the time of placing the order, with advance payment by credit / debit card or PayPal.
G - Delivery methods
The delivery of the products purchased from Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl can take place in the following countries:
- United States
For every order placed on donnacarolina.it, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl issues a receipt and a delivery note for the material shipped.
Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will deliver the selected and ordered products to the Customers through trusted couriers and / or shippers.
The delivery times of the ordered goods will be on average within 10 working days from the date of the order (weekends and holidays are not to be considered in the delivery times). However, since the delivery of the order is subject to the payment by the Customer of the relative price, delivery times may vary depending on the payment methods chosen by the Customer at the time of the order.
The aforementioned times refer to the products in stock at the time of the order. Delivery will be made by the courier exclusively to the street level. No responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for delayed or non-delivery due to force majeure, traffic conditions in general, by act of the Authority or by unforeseeable circumstances.
Standard delivery, by courier and / or trusted courier, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place on the basis of the daily delivery plan prepared by the reference courier every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
In any case, the times indicated as delivery terms cannot be considered binding for Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl so no responsibility can be attributed to Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl in case of delay in the order or delivery of the ordered goods.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the delivery note;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or information must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the wording "withdrawal with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed, within seven days by registered letter with return receipt, to Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl, vicolo Mascagni 1, Fiesso d'Artico (VE).
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven days of receipt. Any hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by registered letter with return receipt. Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration.
For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
H - Shipping costs
The shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the Customer and will be added, from time to time, as indicated in the order procedure.
Shipping costs vary depending on the country in which the order is to be delivered.
Below is the detail of the rates applied:
|Delivery time||Europe - EU||Switzerland, Ireland, United Kingdom||Europe extra EU||North America||Oceania|
|Express courier||1/2 days||free||-||-||-||-|
The package will be delivered only in the presence of a natural person.
I - Responsibility
- Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, riots, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods, damage to computer systems, system failures, and other similar events that prevented, in whole or in part, to execute the contract within the agreed time.
- Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will not be liable to any party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of the non-execution of the contract for the aforementioned causes, as the Customer is only entitled to a refund of the price paid.
- Likewise, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products.
- In the event that the contract cannot be executed, even in part, due to unavailability of the goods or for other reasons of force majeure, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will notify the Customer by email within thirty days from the day the order is sent and will be released from all obligations, except for the reimbursement of any sums already paid by the latter.
L - Guarantees
- All products marketed by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty and by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 24/02. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the receipt that he will receive together with the purchased goods.
- The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that it is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use. This guarantee, in compliance with Legislative Decree No. 24/92, is reserved only for the private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT number). In case of lack of conformity, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, at no cost to the customer, until the contract is terminated.
- In the event that, for any reason, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is unable to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it may proceed, with the customer's consent, to replace the product itself (if still on the price list) or with another product of the same characteristics and value or, finally, the issue of a discount coupon of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
- No damage can be requested from Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.
M - Right of withdrawal - order cancellation - Returns and refunds
The right of withdrawal is applied in accordance with current legislation only to natural persons (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their professional activity. Therefore, purchases made by retailers, companies and individuals who act for purposes related to a professional activity are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Within the limits of what is reported in the previous paragraph, pursuant to art. 5 D. Lgs. N. 185/1999, the customer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl a reference to VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a request for "Purchase withdrawal" via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which it will also be necessary to indicate the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; the customer service of Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will send the customer by e-mail a paper form which must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to:
Donna Carolina Shoe Factory Srl, Vicolo Mascagni, 1 - 30032 FIESSO D’ARTICO (VE)
Upon receipt of the registered letter, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will send the customer the form for exercising the right of withdrawal with an authorization number by e-mail, which must be attached to the outside of the envelope in which the product will be physically placed and sent to Donna Carolina Shoe Factory. Srl within 10 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, etc.);
- the law does not apply to artisanal products commissioned for the customer (customized products). The right of withdrawal is recognized only to natural persons, with the exclusion therefore of resellers or subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the number of the return authorization code issued by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a reversal of the amount charged by cash on delivery or Bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code).
The reimbursement does not include transport costs relating to the return of the goods if requested.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl ascertains:
- failure to affix the authorization form issued by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl on the outer wrapping of the shipped package;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, etc.) or anomalies in the product itself;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender. The right of withdrawal does not apply, in any case, to goods with a value of less than €. 25.00.
It is possible to cancel an order if not processed. The customer can send an e-mail to email@example.com. If the status is open, it is considered not yet taken over and only in this case the customer can cancel the order with timely communication via e-mail or by telephone at no. 041/5160141.
Without prejudice to any administrative expenses, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will refund the customer the amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a reversal of the amount charged by cash on delivery or bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code).
The refusal of goods sent with cash on delivery, however, entails the payment of the relative shipping and warehouse costs.
N - Contract termination and express termination clause
Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl has the right to terminate the stipulated contract by simply notifying the customer with adequate and justified reasons; in this case, the customer will be entitled to a refund of any sum already assumed and paid.
O - Privacy, provision and processing of personal data
P - Complaints
Any complaint must be addressed to Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl vicolo Mascagni, 1 - 30032 Fiesso d’Artico (VE), or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q - Problems related to the visualization of the website
It is the Customer's responsibility to independently acquire equipment and programs suitable for connection to the Internet. If the customer is no longer able to view part or all of the website, no charge or liability can be attributed to the Supplier.
R - Suspension of service
The Supplier reserves the right to suspend the visibility of the website in all or even part of its functions in relation to all the needs related to the efficiency and safety of the same and, except for reasons of particular urgency, will notify to customers by any means deemed suitable and as soon as possible.
S - Conditions
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl without prior notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the Internet websites of the Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl circuit.
T - Jurisdiction and applicable law
The sales contract between the customer and Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is concluded in Italy.
Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts stipulated "online" through the website of Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is subject to Italian jurisdiction and governed by Italian law.
Although not expressly provided herein, the laws applicable to the relationships and cases provided for by the legislation in force at the time of the completion of the online sales contract are valid.
For any dispute concerning the validity, execution or interpretation of the contract and its effects, the Court of Venice will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Pursuant to art. 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read the General Conditions listed above in all its points and, after careful reading, to expressly accept all the points when registering for the service.
U - Brands and Logos
Brands, logos and other distinctive signs of various kinds present on the website belong to their respective owners.
The use of trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs is prohibited, including reproduction on other websites by unauthorized third parties.
The contents of the website (texts, graphics, images and animations) are protected by copyright; it is therefore forbidden, among other things, the reproduction of images and their publication in any form without the written authorization of Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl. The contract does not grant the Customer any right to trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs of various kinds present in the website, nor on its contents.
V- COMMUNICATIONS AND CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
All communications between the parties must be made in writing and sent to the address indicated, for Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl in these terms and conditions and, for the Customer, in the order sent by the same.
You can request any information through our assistance services by contacting Customer Service at the following email: email@example.com
Donna Carolina shoe factory S.r.l.
Registered office in Via P. Mascagni 1, 30032, Fiesso d'Artico, Venice, Italy, Telefax Service +39 041 51 60 455.