Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 referred to in art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679).
pursuant to art. 13 of the "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679), Calzaturificio Donna Carolina S.r.l. (hereinafter also "Donna Carolina") as data controller, provides you with information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the websites:
Types of data
- Registration Data: no registration required
- Navigation Data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
- Service Activation Data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the services acquire, during normal operation, the data relating to the IP address used by users who connect to the site of origin and the related service logs
Purpose of the processing for which the data are intended
The data may be processed by Donna Carolina for the following purposes:
- To ensure correct and effective technical support
- To send marketing communications, information about our Services and our policies and conditions. The user's information is also used to provide an answer when he contacts us.
- To make our site easier and more intuitive. The data collected is used to make the browsing experience more enjoyable and more efficient in the future
- To ascertain and verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or towards third parties.
- To check customer satisfaction
- To carry out market analysis and statistics
Data processing takes place with or without the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, computerized or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes expressed above. The processing of data will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, using tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and may also be carried out through automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data.
The processing will be carried out, mainly by the internal organization of the company under the direction and control of the Data Processor and for the purposes indicated above, also by group companies or third parties. The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Provision of data
The provision of Registration Data, referred to in point 1) and point 3) of the first paragraph of this information is mandatory and failure to provide, even partial, of the data will make it impossible for Donna Carolina to proceed with the provision of the service required.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated for the purposes indicated above to: Third parties, appointed by Donna Carolina to carry out activities directly connected or instrumental to the supply and distribution of the services offered through the website www.donnacarolina.it.
Subjects who may become aware of them, as "managers" or "appointees" of Donna Carolina, such as personnel belonging to the administrative, commercial, production, technical and IT offices. The updated list of the subjects to whom the data is communicated is available upon request by the User at the Donna Carolina offices. In any case, personal data will not be disseminated.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679) it should be noted that the data provided to Donna Carolina with the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, IT or telematic tools are transferred and stored in:
ITALY through the Service Provider Aruba S.p.A.
Registered office: Via San Clemente, 53 - 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG)
The data transfer was carried out by Donna Carolina in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 and Article 25, paragraph 1, of Directive 95/46 / EC. For more information on the Commission's decisions on the adequacy of third countries they are available at the following link.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and related legislative provision GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may contact Donna Carolina, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to assert the following rights:
- Knowing the existence of data processing that may concern him
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based
- Obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- Know the origin of personal data
- Be informed about the purposes and methods of the processing
- Know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools
- Be informed about the transfer of personal data from EU countries to "third" countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area
- Know the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2
- Know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Data Processor, Data Protection Officer and managers or agents
- Obtain the updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of the data.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In any case, the User will remain free at any time to revoke the consent given by the same, by sending a communication to this effect without formalities to Donna Carolina at the address email@example.com
- To object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- Freely transfer your personal data to other service providers
- Request the modification, cancellation and removal of their data
- Being able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Duties of Donna Carolina
- Guarantee the rights of the interested parties
- Guaranteed the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 referred to in art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
- Ensure the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679)
- Promptly inform the interested party in case of violation of their personal data
- Respond to all requests from interested parties no later than 3 working days
- Guarantee the correct management and processing of data in line with what is defined by the regulations in force
- Guarantee and ensure the security and confidentiality of data in line with what is defined by the regulations in force.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Owner of the processing of personal data Calzaturificio Donna Carolina S.r.l., with registered office in Vicolo Pietro Mascagni 1 - 30032 Fiesso d’Artico (VE). The list of Managers is deposited at the Donna Carolina offices. The contact details of the Data Controller are:
Tel: + 39 041 51 60 141
The constantly updated list of data processors is available at the Donna Carolina registered office.