Right of withdrawal - order cancellation - Returns and refunds
The right of withdrawal is applied in accordance with current legislation only to natural persons (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their professional activity. Therefore, purchases made by retailers, companies and individuals who act for purposes related to a professional activity are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Within the limits of what is reported in the previous paragraph, pursuant to art. 5 D. Lgs. N. 185/1999, the customer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl a reference to VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a request for "Purchase withdrawal" via email to email@example.com in which it will also be necessary to indicate the bank details necessary to return the sums paid; the customer service of Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will send the customer by e-mail a paper form which must be printed and sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods to:
Donna Carolina Shoe Factory Srl, Vicolo Mascagni, 1 - 30032 FIESSO D’ARTICO (VE)
Upon receipt of the registered letter, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will send the customer the form for exercising the right of withdrawal with an authorization number by e-mail, which must be attached to the outside of the envelope in which the product will be physically placed and sent to Donna Carolina Shoe Factory. Srl within 10 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, etc.);
- the law does not apply to artisanal products commissioned for the customer (customized products). The right of withdrawal is recognized only to natural persons, with the exclusion therefore of resellers or subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the number of the return authorization code issued by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a reversal of the amount charged by cash on delivery or Bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code).
The reimbursement does not include transport costs relating to the return of the goods if requested.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl ascertains:
- failure to affix the authorization form issued by Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl on the outer wrapping of the shipped package;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, etc.) or anomalies in the product itself;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender. The right of withdrawal does not apply, in any case, to goods with a value of less than €. 25.00.
It is possible to cancel an order if not processed. The customer can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the status is open, it is considered not yet taken over and only in this case the customer can cancel the order with timely communication via e-mail or by telephone at no. 041/5160141.
Without prejudice to any administrative expenses, Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl will refund the customer the amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a reversal of the amount charged by cash on delivery or bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code).
The refusal of goods sent with cash on delivery, however, entails the payment of the relative shipping and warehouse costs.
Contract termination and express termination clause
Calzaturificio Donna Carolina Srl has the right to terminate the stipulated contract by simply notifying the customer with adequate and justified reasons; in this case, the customer will be entitled to a refund of any sum already assumed and paid.